It's Your Move Challenge
The Challenge ...View Your Results
Open to everyone in St. Thomas & Elgin County!
Set an activity goal, get moving, track your minutes and join in the Active Elgin Community Challenge, February 22 to March 20, 2016. Use Active Elgin’s online minute tracker or a printed tracking sheet available here or from St. Thomas Public & Elgin County Library branches. If you're using a paper form to track you activity, simply drop it off at a St. Thomas or Elgin Library branch to make sure your entered into the Grand Prize draw. Active living has its own rewards but there are also be some awesome prizes to be won.
Share what your physical activity looks like by posting a picture to facebook or twitter using #activeelgin and you will be entered into a weekly draw for a $50.00 gift certificate to Paul's Bike Repair and Sport Exchange along with a jam packed bucket of fun items to help keep the family active all year long!
The first draw will take place on Monday March 7th-don't forget to share your photos!!!
At the end of the challenge thre will be a random draw for some amazing Grand Prizes!
1. Choice of one of the following prizes:
One year membership to the St. Thomas YMCA or 2 weeks of camp registration at Pearch Williams Summer Camp or an ultimate backyard sport package (Valued at $1000.00)
2. Two draws for a kids bike and helmet
3. Two draws for a FitBit
How to Participate
NOTE: only 1 registration per family is needed
- Register for the Challenge
- Fill out the form - Only 1 registration per family
- You will receive and email with a link to set up your account - set your password
- Start getting active!
- When you are ready you can now login and record your time per activity - for each participant using your email address simply change the name in the tracking form and that person will be tracked separately.
Want to See How You & Your Family/Team are doing!
- While you are logged in
- Click the VIEW MY RESULTS button
LET'S GET ACTIVE!
Need Some Inspiration?
Check out some Winter Boredom Busters